My beautiful friends!
Hope you all are doing well. Summers are here and our vacation season as well. We all love traveling and when it comes to packaging for travel, we all forget something or another. That can make our life and trip miserable. For instance, I always forget to put my toothbrush or forget toothpaste… Scary? Yeah! It can become a little frustrating sometime as well.
I am a super lazy in packing and tend to forget one thing or another on a trip. That’s why I try to make a list of things which are essential and needed in a trip. Before your travel you must need to check the list if you forget something or not!
So, here is my essentials list for trips which maybe can helpful for you guys and next time you travel you don’t have to worry about packing and you can enjoy your trips hassle-free.
Always keep a travel bag or backpack with you along with you luggage in which all the necessary items in it with you.
So, let’s get straight to our list…
1.TRAVEL DOCUMENTS (This is the most important part!)
1. Passport / Visa
2. Personal ID or a student card if you have any (many tourists attractions offer student discounts)
3. Health insurance / Travel insurance
4. Printout of reservation
5. Transportation tickets
P. S.: Please do double-check your passports and IDs aren’t expired and keep 2-3 copies of your passport in your luggage as well in case of missing your backpack or travel pack.
1. Footwear according to your trip like if you going to beach or warm places keep a pair of slippers and for cold places a pair of good boots .
2. Contact lenses or glasses if required (keep a pair extra for emergency)
4. Contact lenses solution
3.TOILETRIES OR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
1. Antibacterial wipes / hand sanitizer
2. Body-lotion ( lotion with high sun protection factor-SPF)
3. Hair brush
4. Deodorant / Perfume
5. Face cleanser ( Use a 3 in 1 cleanser which can do cleanse, scrub and masking ) / makeup remover wipes
6. Moisturizer with a SPF (you can ditch this with a all purpose cream with SPF in it)
7. Shampoo and conditioner (use 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner)
8. Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouthwash
9. Small size soap
10. Shaving razor and gel (You can replace it with a shaver or trimmer)
11. First-Aid kit (gas relief tab, antacid, bandage, sickness tab, pain-reliefer (paracetamol type something), diarrhea / laxative medicines, allergy medicines, antibacterial ointment and other medicines according to your health)
13. Insect repellent cream or spray
15. Personal hygiene items
(Note: Use travel size products to avoid heaviness in your packing)
1. Alarm clock (Maybe mobile phone is enough nowadays)
2. Batteries for small electronics and cameras
3. Camera (film, if needed)
4. Charger for your mobile phone, camera, laptop, iPod and other electronics items you carry
5. Headphones (for inflight movies or you’re sensitive to loud)
1. Choose Lightweight cloths which can layered up
4. Sweaters and jackets (for cold places)
5. Dresses / Shirt-pants
P. S.: Choose your cloth wisely that can be worn differently. Don’t overpack just pack smartly!
1. Healthy snack option (dried fruits, energy bar, nuts and other healthy snack etc)
2. Maps, guidebooks, language guides and directions (Nowadays smartphone is enough if you have internet connection!)
3. Travel journal and pen
4. Travel pillow, blanket, eye-mask and eye-plugs
5. A list of Emergency contacts and addresses
Note: This is a basic lists which more or not you always need in a trip. Do pack your luggage according to your trip and uses .This is going to help you to keep in check the most important things.
Hope you this article and found it helpful. Do comment if you have any queries or suggestions.
Until Next Time
Stay Beautiful, Stay Stylish and Travel Safe
And keep tunning in Readers point